Private Air Charter Service
On-Demand in the U.S. and Caribbean
Charter directly from the source. Our first and primary area of expertise, Tradewind has been operating aircraft for private charter since 2002.
No membership fees or commitments
Pay for only the charter you need, when you need it.
Extensive fleet of Jet and Jet-prop aircraft
- Citation CJ3: Best in class light jets and excellent for medium range flights such as New York to Florida, the Caribbean, the Midwest and Canada.
- Pilatus PC12: Modern and pressurized jet-props, perfect for shorter range flights such as New York to Nantucket or San Juan to St Barths. With its excellent short field performance, the Pilatus can easily access smaller airports much closer to your ultimate destination. Tradewind Pilatus’ are always flown by two pilots.
- Partner Aircraft: Flying farther or outside our regions? Our out of fleet specialists will help you find the perfect plane at the right price.
Popular Charter Destinations
Atlantic City, New Jersey; Bar Harbor, Maine; Bedford, Massachusetts; Block Island, Rhode Island; Boston, Massachusetts; Buffalo, New York; East Hampton, New York; Farmingdale, New York; Fishers Island, New York; Mont Tremblant, Canada; Montauk, New York; Montréal, Canada; Morristown, New Jersey; Newport, Rhode Island; Oxford, Connecticut; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Portland, Maine; Providence, Rhode Island; Provincetown, Massachusetts; Rutland, Vermont; Stowe, Vermont; Teterboro, New Jersey; Toronto, Canada; Washington D.C.; West Hampton Beach, New York; White Plains, New York
Private Charter as a Business Tool
Discover the efficiency and productivity of flying private. Click here to learn more.
Pre-Purchase Program Discounts
Enjoy significant savings on private charter in Tradewind fleet aircraft as well as discounted Tradewind Shuttle tickets. Discounts starting at low $50k deposit:
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Fly in the world-class Tradewind-operated fleet of aircraft
- No membership or other fees. Simply deposit and draw down as you fly
- 25% less expensive than similar programs
- Lock-in your departure time at booking (pending availability)
- Pay on estimated travel time – Know the cost before you fly
- Utilize your discount on single trip scheduled shuttle bookings
- Value does not expire
PAY AS YOU GO
- No upfront or membership fees
- Competitive hourly rates
- Pay only for the charter you fly
- Lock in departure time at booking (no sliding departure window as with other programs)
- Save up to 15% on private charter
- Aircraft: Pilatus PC-12
- Starting at only 50k
- Discounts also apply on Tradewind Shuttles
- Value does not expire