Careers at Tradewind
Join the team! Tradewind is an industry-leading private aviation and airline company committed to providing an exciting career path for all team members.
Why Tradewind? Tradewind offers a competitive salary, medical benefits, a retirement program, and staff travel benefits on partner airlines. Advancement opportunities are available. From pilots to dispatch and everything in between, Tradewind may have a career for you.
Tradewind Aviation is a growing Part 135 commuter & on-demand operator with four bases offering private charter and scheduled service throughout the U.S. and Caribbean.
- Waterbury/Oxford, CT (OXC)
- Westchester, NY (HPN)
- San Juan, PR (SJU)
- Stuart, FL (SUA)
Tradewind is committed to developing the best pilots in the industry and facilitating career growth through Tradewind and beyond.
Team Member Benefits
All full-time Tradewind team members are offered the following benefits:
- United Healthcare Three-tier Medical PPO, Prescription, Vision, Dental – Mid-Level or pro-rate Premiums covered at 50% then at 100% after 4 years (starts after 30 days of employment)
- Available Flexible Spending Healthcare Account – Medical and Dependent Care
- Global Emergency Services
- PREFERRED RATES AND GUARANTEED ISSUE FOR: Voluntary Accident, Life Insurance, Critical Illness, and Legal Plans
- 401K Plan – 100% matching of the first 3%, then 50% matching for the next 2% with 100% invested as soon as eligible to contribute (starts after 120 days of employment)
- Paid Time Off: 18 vacation, 6 sick, maternity/paternity, bereavement days with vacation sell back (accruals start after 30 days of employment)
- Standby travel on select Tradewind Aviation scheduled flights (starts after 30 days of employment)
- ZED fair travel is available on Delta, JetBlue, United, Spirit, and several other major & regional airlines (starts after 6 months of employment)
- Keep all hotel and frequent flyer points
- Discounts on hotels, rental cars, wireless, shipping, and more
At Tradewind, we believe that every single flight is an opportunity to create an exceptional client experience with our people, planes, and personal service. Our unique approach to flying is less harrowing than flying commercial and more intimate than flying private. It is flying personal. And it is what we strive for every day.
Flying personal starts from within. Tradewind is dedicated to fostering an inclusive workplace that recognizes and celebrates diversity in all forms, including race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, and more. The diverse perspectives and experiences of our team members are what give meaning to our “fly personal” philosophy and enable us to deliver exceptional service.