Benefit from significant time savings and discounts by flying privately to your destination for any business needs.
Private charter is a unique business tool that is more accessible than you think. With private charter, you save time and often cost, particularly on shorter flights in more efficient aircraft like the Pilatus PC-12 and Citation CJ3. Book for a one-off business trip or set up regular flights on a fixed or flexible schedule to meet your specific needs.
Benefits of Flying Private
Flying private can be an incredibly efficient and productive business tool. The primary benefit of flying private is significant time savings. One study conducted by JetAdvisors and Forbes.com estimated 7 hours of time savings when flying private versus commercial airlines.
- Enjoy a streamlined and crowd-free travel experience
- Choose airports that are closer and more convenient to your origin and destination
- Bypass TSA lines and long enplaning and deplaning rituals
- Conduct private meetings onboard
- Save time and money on unnecessary overnights
- Pilatus PC-12 unique operating efficiency on short and medium-range flights often result in significant ticket cost savings over the airlines
Charter for Business
Please fill out the form below and a charter specialist will be in touch to discuss your business travel needs.
Goodspeed Card Program
Fly with Freedom with a Goodspeed Charter Card. Take advantage of significant savings and simplified pricing on private charter in the Tradewind fleet of Pilatus PC-12 aircraft.
SIMPLE & TRANSPARENT
- Pay only for the time you fly. No repositioning fees
- No initiation or membership fees, peak day surcharges or blackout dates
- Cancel up to 24 hours prior to departure with no penalty
- No lead time requirement. Book a trip at your convenience
- Access to smaller runways like Montauk, Fishers Island, and Provincetown
- Three convenient service regions: Northeast U.S., Southeast U.S., and Caribbean
- 20-30% less expensive than comparable programs
- 30% discount on day trips & 20% discount on overnight trips
- Discounts on Tradewind Scheduled Service routes & Tradewind Citation Jet charter
- Discounted charter rates starting at only 10 hours
*Discounts based on retail rate of $5,440
Subject to fuel surcharge, FET and international fees where applicable.
Large Jet Aircraft
Large Jet Aircraft
A Proven Performer! The ultimate in comfort, reliability, and safety, the Pilatus PC-12 features a pressurized and air-conditioned cabin with equal and ample room for 8 passengers. On scheduled routes, the Pilatus is configured with 8 forward-facing seats, which allows for more room for luggage. Private service is operated in an executive-configured aircraft featuring a four-person club plus two rows of forward-facing seats and a fully enclosed lavatory.
Tradewind Aviation’s fleet of Citation CJ3s is the newest standard in light jet comfort and performance. With the latest technology avionics and engines, the CJ3 climbs to 45,000 feet easily and cruises long distances efficiently. The interior of the CJ3 provides adjustable seating for six passengers in a center club arrangement around two executive foldout tables. A five-inch dropped aisle yields a 57-inch high cabin, which is approximately 58-inches wide and 15-feet long, providing plenty of cabin space. Enjoy complimentary WiFi on domestic flights in our Citation CJ3s.
Mid-size Aircraft: Should your trip require a larger cabin or longer range than our in-fleet Citation CJ3s and Pilatus PC-12s, we will happily assist you with securing the ideal aircraft for your journey. Each operator is vetted to ensure a strong safety record and high level of service. As an operator ourselves we know just what to look for and the necessary questions to ask. We’ve booked trips for clients like a one-way trip from New York to Antigua on a Challenger 350, a Super-mid jet. Our reach includes all the latest models of Mid-size jets including Falcon, Challenger 350, Hawker and Citation Xs, among others.
Large Jet Aircraft
Should your trip require a larger cabin or longer range than our in-fleet Citation CJ3s and Pilatus PC-12s, we will happily assist you with securing the ideal aircraft for your journey. Each operator is vetted to ensure a strong safety record and high level of service. As an operator ourselves we know just what to look for and the necessary questions to ask. We’ve booked trips for clients like a round trip from Zurich to Miami on a Global Express, a large cabin jet. Our reach includes all the latest models of Large cabin jets including Gulfstream and Global Express, among others.