Flights to Nevis
Tradewind offers schedule flights from San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Flights for the 2018/2019 season run December 14, 2018 – April 22nd, 2019
- Operating daily December 14th – January 3rd then 4 days per week, Fridays – Mondays.
- Tickets starting at $195 plus taxes and fees
Tradewind Shuttle scheduled flights are available to Nevis from San Juan (SJU):
>With our interline partner United Airlines
Private Charter flights are available to Nevis in our local fleet of Pilatus PC-12s and from the U.S. in our fleet of Citation Jets:
Getting to Nevis
With a dormant Volcano at its center, Mt. Nevis, the island of Nevis is often recognized due to its collection of five-star resorts, however, there is much to explore within the tiny tropical island, particularly if you’re willing to leave the sparkling waterside for a bit. Characterized by lush hillsides and tropical fauna, Nevis proudly showcases its heritage of sugar plantations having converted many of them into fine dining restaurants and hotels, like Montpelier Plantation.
The birthplace of Alexander Hamilton, the island is surprisingly rich on history and sightseeing. The Botanical Gardens of Nevis show off the island’s exceptional horticulture while hikers will appreciate the various trails, including the vertical ascent up Mt. Nevis. The Four Seasons Golf Course, designed by Robert Trent Jones II, is one of the best in the Caribbean, and allows non-guest play, as well, while dinner at the gourmet restaurant at Montpelier Plantation, a Relais & Chateaux, particularly when set inside the sugar mill, is ideal for a special celebration.
Know Before You Go:
1. A visit is not complete without a “Killer Bee” rum punch at Sunshine’s Bar on Pinney Beach
2. Beware the vervet monkeys who occupy the rainforest around Mt. Nevis, they’re friendly and a bit naughty
3. Check out the wonderfully preserved Hermitage Cottages, particularly the mahogany bar with original 18th century china and glassware