Fly Personal to Nevis
Experience the ultimate convenience and comfort with a Tradewind private charter to the Vance W. Amory International Airport (NEV/TKPN) on Nevis.
Private Service Flights Learn more
Travel with confidence to Nevis in our fleet of Pilatus PC-12 aircraft. Private service flights are available to Nevis from the U.S. (via Puerto Rico and the U.S.V.I) in our fleet of Citation CJ3 Jet and partner aircraft, paired with a wing-to-wing transfer to an awaiting Pilatus PC-12. Now operating the largest fleet of on-demand Pilatus PC-12s in the U.S. and Caribbean, Tradewind offers the best availability in the industry for private charter flights to the Nevis Airport.
The Swiss-built Pilatus PC-12 features a pressurized cabin, air-conditioning, and comfortable seating for eight passengers with a full complement of luggage.
POPULAR PRIVATE CHARTER ROUTES TO NEVIS (NEV/TKPN)
IN THE PILATUS PC-12:
|San Juan, PR (SJU/TJSJ)||1 hour|
|St. Croix, USVI (STX/TISX)||40 minutes|
|St. Thomas, USVI (STT/TIST)||46 minutes|
|St. Maarten (SXM/TNCM)||24 minutes|
- Airline flight to nearby island and connect with a Tradewind private charter to Nevis Airport
- Recommended connection point is San Juan (SJU/TJSJ) as it is a domestic flight from the U.S. and very well served by the airlines
- In San Juan (SJU/TJSJ), receive complimentary VIP Experience and access to our private lounge before transferring to your Tradewind charter
- Private jet to nearby island and connect with Tradewind charter to Nevis
- Seamless aircraft to aircraft transfers
- Private jet directly to Nevis
- Some private jets are capable of landing directly at Nevis. Contact us to review your options
Nevis: Keeping History in Style
On Nevis, the past very much lives in the present, thanks to a colorful history and some highly clever adaptive reuse projects. From a 200-year-old sugar mill converted into a romantic private cottage, to the Caribbean’s oldest wooden
Discover Barefoot Luxury on the Island of Nevis
On the dreamy Caribbean isle of Nevis, languid beach days are met with pursuits in history and studies in unfussy, barefoot luxury. This 99-square-mile volcanic island of the Lesser Antilles archipelago maintains the simplicity of a bygone