Fly Personal to Vieques
Experience the ultimate convenience and comfort with a Tradewind private charter to the Antonio Rivera Rodriguez Airport (VQS/TJVQ) on Vieques Island.
Private Service Flights Learn more
Our modern fleet of Pilatus PC-12 aircraft are perfectly suited for landing on this relatively short runway with a convenient connection from San Juan, Puerto Rico (SJU/TJSJ) to Vieques. Now operating the largest fleet of on-demand Pilatus PC-12s in the U.S. and Caribbean, Tradewind offers the best availability in the industry for private charter flights to Vieques.
The Swiss-built Pilatus PC-12 features a pressurized cabin, air-conditioning, and comfortable seating for eight passengers with a full complement of luggage.
POPULAR PRIVATE CHARTER ROUTES TO VIEQUES AIRPORT (VQS/TJVQ)
IN THE PILATUS PC-12:
|San Juan, PR (SJU/TJSJ)||17 minutes|
- Airline flight to nearby island and connect with a Tradewind private charter to Vieques Airport
- Recommended connection point is San Juan (SJU/TJSJ) as it is a domestic flight from the U.S. and very well served by the airlines
- In San Juan (SJU/TJSJ), receive complimentary VIP Experience and access to our private lounge before transferring to your Tradewind charter
- Private jet to nearby island and connect with Tradewind charter to Vieques
- Seamless aircraft to aircraft transfers
- Private jet directly to Vieques
- Some private jets are capable of landing directly at Vieques. Contact us to review your options
The Best Caribbean Islands for Shipwrecks and Pirate Tales
Pirate lore is replete with shipwrecks, buried treasure, and infamous villains who, despite formidable mischief, have been romanticized with the passing of stories and time. Such colorful characters and their accompanying exploits are responsible for writing a significant
A Romantic Island Getaway to Puerto Rico
The most romantic month of the year is upon us. What better way to celebrate your love than with a romantic getaway to Puerto Rico? The Island of Enchantment is home to stunning beaches, nature-filled adventures, and