Fly Personal to St. Kitts
Experience the ultimate convenience and comfort with a Tradewind private charter to the Robert L. Bradshaw International Airport (SKB/TKPK) on St. Kitts.
Private Service Flights Learn more
Travel with confidence to St. Kitts in our fleet of Pilatus PC-12 aircraft. Now operating the largest fleet of on-demand Pilatus PC-12s in the United States and Caribbean, Tradewind offers the best availability in the industry for private charter flights to St. Kitts.
The Swiss-built Pilatus PC-12 features a pressurized cabin, air-conditioning, and comfortable seating for eight passengers with a full complement of luggage.
POPULAR PRIVATE CHARTER ROUTES TO ST. KITTS (SKB/TKPK) FROM NEARBY ISLANDS
IN THE PILATUS PC-12:
|San Juan, PR (SJU/TJSJ)||57 minutes|
|St. Croix, USVI (STX/TISX)||38 minutes|
|St. Thomas, USVI (STT/TIST)||44 minutes|
- Airline flight to nearby island and connect with a Tradewind private charter to St. Kitts Airport
- Recommended connection point is San Juan (SJU/TJSJ) as it is a domestic flight from the U.S. and very well served by the airlines
- In San Juan (SJU/TJSJ), receive complimentary VIP Experience and access to our private lounge before transferring to your Tradewind charter
- Private jet to nearby island and connect with Tradewind charter to St. Kitts
- Seamless aircraft to aircraft transfers
- Private jet directly to St. Kitts
- Some private jets are capable of landing directly at St. Kitts. Contact us to review your options
A Beach Hopper’s Guide to the Caribbean
There are countless beaches to be found among the Caribbean’s iconic islands, each with a singular personality, splendor, and charm. Some of our favorite hidden shorelines harbor beautiful rock formations and coral reefs brimming with sea life, while ethereal
Caribbean Events: A Guide to Fall and Winter 2016
As the cooler days of fall approach, we look to the Caribbean for an inspired getaway. The islands come alive with a myriad of vibrant cultural festivals, offering the perfect excuse to extend your summer while experiencing the region from