Fly Personal to St. Croix
Experience the ultimate convenience and comfort with a Tradewind private charter to the Henry E. Rohlsen Airport (STX/TISX) in St. Croix, Virgin Islands!
Private Service Flights Learn more
Travel with confidence to St. Croix in our fleet of Pilatus PC-12 aircraft. Now operating the largest fleet of on-demand Pilatus PC-12s in the United States and Caribbean, Tradewind offers the best availability in the industry for private charter flights to St. Croix.
The Swiss-built Pilatus PC-12 features a pressurized cabin, air-conditioning, and comfortable seating for eight passengers with a full complement of luggage.
POPULAR PRIVATE CHARTER ROUTES TO ST. CROIX (STX/TISX) FROM NEARBY ISLANDS
IN THE PILATUS PC-12:
|Anguilla (AXA/TQPF)||35 minutes|
|San Juan, PR (SJU/TJSJ)||30 minutes|
|St. Barths (SBH/TFFJ)||37 minutes|
|St. Thomas, USVI (STT/TIST)||119 minutes|
- Airline flight to nearby island and connect with a Tradewind private charter to St. Croix Airport
- Recommended connection point is San Juan (SJU/TJSJ) as it is a domestic flight from the U.S. and very well served by the airlines
- In San Juan (SJU/TJSJ), receive complimentary VIP Experience and access to our private lounge before transferring to your Tradewind charter
- Private jet to nearby island and connect with Tradewind charter to St. Croix
- Seamless aircraft to aircraft transfers
- Private jet directly to St. Croix
- Some private jets are capable of landing directly at St. Croix. Contact us to review your options