Fly Personal to Barbuda
Experience the ultimate convenience and comfort with a Tradewind private charter to the Barbuda Codrington Airport (BBQ/TAPH)!
Private Service Flights Learn more
Travel with confidence with our modern fleet of Pilatus PC-12 aircraft which are perfectly suited for landing on this relatively short runway with convenient island-hopping connections from Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and other points in the Caribbean. Now operating the largest fleet of on-demand Pilatus PC-12s in the U.S. and Caribbean, Tradewind offers the best availability in the industry for private charter flights to Barbuda.
The Swiss-built Pilatus PC-12 features a pressurized cabin, air-conditioning, and comfortable seating for 8 passengers with a full complement of luggage.
POPULAR PRIVATE CHARTER ROUTES TO BARBUDA (BBQ/TAPH)
IN THE PILATUS PC-12:
|San Juan, PR (SJU/TJSJ)||1 hour 13 minutes|
|St. Barths (SBH/TFFJ)||28 minutes|
|St. Croix, USVI (STX/TISX)||55 minutes|
|St. Maarten (SXM/TNCM)||34 minutes|
- Airline flight to nearby island and connection with a Tradewind private charter to Barbuda
- Recommended connection point is San Juan (SJU/TJSJ) as it is a domestic flight from the U.S. and very well served by the airlines
- In San Juan (SJU/TJSJ), receive complimentary VIP Experience and access to our private lounge before transferring to your Tradewind charter
- Private jet to nearby island and connection with Tradewind charter to Barbuda
- Seamless aircraft to aircraft transfers
A Beach Hopper’s Guide to the Caribbean
There are countless beaches to be found among the Caribbean’s iconic islands, each with a singular personality, splendor, and charm. Some of our favorite hidden shorelines harbor beautiful rock formations and coral reefs brimming with sea life, while ethereal
Caribbean Events: A Guide to Fall and Winter 2016
As the cooler days of fall approach, we look to the Caribbean for an inspired getaway. The islands come alive with a myriad of vibrant cultural festivals, offering the perfect excuse to extend your summer while experiencing the region from