Private Shuttle to the Mountains!
Following the re-opening of Stowe’s Morrisville-Stowe State Airport as part of a $27 million renovation program by Stowe Aviation, our new route is the first and only direct flight to this wildly popular ski destination.
Shuttle flights depart the Westchester County Airport (HPN) on Friday afternoons at 3:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. and return from Stowe (MVL) on Sundays at 3:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
Stowe residents traveling to the New York area for the weekend have flights from Stowe to Westchester on Friday afternoons and to Stowe from Westchester on Sunday afternoons.
- Normal fare is $425 plus tax to Stowe on Fridays and from Stowe on Sundays.
- Ticket book discounted fares start at $335
- New “reverse flight” fare is $212.50 plus tax from Stowe on Fridays and to Stowe on Sundays.
East of Burlington and north of most other Vermont ski towns, including the main highway I-89, Stowe is a charming New England village with a quaint historic character and charm. Don’t let that fool the adventurous skier into thinking the terrain is equally demure. Home to Vermont’s highest peak, Mount Mansfield, Stowe’s terrain is a draw for expert skiers, rated the #1 ski resort in the eastern U.S. by Ski Magazine. With 116 trails and 13 lifts, Stowe has been a destination point for Northeastern skiers since the 1940s, and even more so now, with a Gondola connecting the ski area’s two peaks: Mt. Mansfield and Spruce Peak. The area is also highly lauded for its cross-country skiing with hundreds of back country trails.
The summer and spring offer challenging mountain biking trails, two 18-hole golf courses and a Zip Tour and TreeTop Adventure. Families and groups will appreciate the variety in hotel and condo options, plus the top level ski school offering instruction for all levels and interests. And for those who tag along with those who will be mountainside all day, not to worry: The shops at Stowe Village are equally as authentic and alluring.
Know Before You Go
1. Parents of teens will be thrilled to learn of Stowe’s “Stowked Teen Camp” which is geared to that special hormonally-charged age of 13-16 years old.
2. Fans of craft beers and microbrews should head straight to the Hourglass bar at Stowe Mountain Lodge where they offer a weekly local beer dinner series.
3. Don’t miss cruising Main Street for crafts and trinkets, stopping in at Lackey’s and Shaw’s General Store.
4. Aprés ski’s liveliest scene can be found by following cross-country trail, Bruce Trail, to Matterhorn Bar where live music, sushi and pool tables await.
Tradewind Shuttle scheduled flights are available to Stowe from the Westchester County Airport in White Plains, New York. Shuttle flights are seasonal.
Regular commuters benefit from significant savings with ticket books.
- Already ticket book holder? Login to your account to purchase
- Not a ticket book holder? Contact us today!
Private Charter flights are also available to Stowe from anywhere in the U.S.