Private Charter as a Business Tool
Discover the efficiency and productivity of flying private.
- Choose airports that are closer and more convenient to your origin and destination
- Bypass TSA lines and long enplaning and deplaning rituals
- Conduct private meetings onboard
- Save time and money on unnecessary overnights
The primary benefit of flying private is the significant time savings over the airlines. One study by JetAdvisors and published by Forbes.com estimated over 7 hours of time savings when flying private vs airline:
Time Savings Study (Commercial vs. Private Travel)
Example: New York (Teterboro Airport) to Boston
|Airline Travel||Private Travel|
|Office/Home to departure airport||1:00||0:30|
|Airport to Meeting Arrival||1:00||0:20|
|Total One Leg Trip Time||3:30||1:00|
|Time Savings per leg||2:30|
|Time Savings per round trip||5:00 hours|
Additionally, the Pilatus PC-12s unique operating efficiency on short and medium-range flights often results in significant cost savings over the airlines.
A popular option for business travel is corporate shuttles. Setup regular flights on a fixed or flexible schedule and benefit from significant discounts with our pre-paid Goodspeed program. Click here to learn more.
Contact us today to discuss your business travel needs, or submit a quote request for pricing and availability on your next trip. Our charter specialists are standing by to assist with every detail.
PAY AS YOU GO
- No upfront or membership fees
- Competitive hourly rates
- Pay only for the charter you fly
- Lock in departure time at booking (no sliding departure window as with other programs)
- Save up to 15% on private charter
- Aircraft: Pilatus PC-12
- Starting at only 50k
- Discounts also apply on Tradewind Shuttles
- Value does not expire