Fly Personal to Union Island
Experience the ultimate convenience and comfort with a Tradewind private charter to Union Island Airport (UNI/TVSU) in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
Private Service Flights Learn more
Travel with confidence in our modern fleet of Pilatus PC-12 aircraft which are perfectly suited for landing on this relatively short runway with connections from San Juan, Puerto Rico (SJU/TJSJ), St. Thomas, and beyond. Now operating the largest fleet of on-demand Pilatus PC-12s in the U.S. and Caribbean, Tradewind offers the best availability in the industry for private charter flights to Union Island.
The Swiss-built Pilatus PC-12 features a pressurized cabin, air-conditioning, and comfortable seating for eight passengers with a full complement of luggage.
POPULAR PRIVATE CHARTER ROUTES TO UNION ISLAND (UNI/TVSU) FROM NEARBY ISLANDS
IN THE PILATUS PC-12:
|Barbados (BGI/TBPB)||37 minutes|
|San Juan, PR (SJU/TJSJ)||2 hours 2 minutes|
|St. Barths (SBH/TFFJ)||1 hour 29 minutes|
|St. Lucia (UVF/TLPL)||30 minutes|
|St. Thomas, USVI (STT/TIST)||1 hour 53 minutes|
- Airline flight to nearby island and connect with a Tradewind private charter to Union Island Airport
- Recommended connection point is San Juan (SJU/TJSJ) as it is a domestic flight from the U.S. and very well served by the airlines
- In San Juan (SJU/TJSJ), receive complimentary VIP Experience and access to our private lounge before transferring to your Tradewind charter
- Private jet to nearby island and connect with Tradewind charter to Union Island
- Seamless aircraft to aircraft transfers
- Private jet directly to Union Island
- Some private jets are capable of landing directly at Union Island. Contact us to review your options