45 minutes prior
All flights close 30 mins before departure
Check-in is with St. Barth Services at the far left of the check-in counters.
50 lb/23 kg per person, inclusive of all carry-ons and hand luggage
Passport & Visa Information
All passengers traveling internationally are required to travel with a valid passport. Citizens of some countries are required to have a Visa to enter St Barths.
While France is a member of the European Union and the Schengen Area, the overseas departments and territories of France are not part of the Schengen area and apply their own visa policies.
Please click this link and fill out the visa wizard to see if a visa is required for St Barths: https://france-visas.gouv.fr/en_US/web/france-visas/ai-je-besoin-d-un-visa
Schengen – All of the following conditions of the Schengen visa must be met:
- Type C, D, DFA
- MULTI entry
- Validity over 6 months and for a travel stay up to 3 months
- Issued in France or a French consulate.
- If the Schengen visa does not meet these conditions it is not valid for entry into St Barths.
- Unlimited access to nationals of a European Union member state, Monaco, Andorra, Norway, Iceland, San Marino, Liechtenstein and Switzerland
- 3 month access in a 6 month period for nationals of Albania, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina (biometric passport), Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Dominica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova (biometric passport), Montenegro (biometric passport), New Zealand, Nicaragua, North Macedonia, Panama, Paraguay, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan (passport bearing identity card number), United States, Uruguay, Vatican City, Venezuela
- British Overseas Territory Citizens holding passport of: Anguilla, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Montserrat, Turks and Caicos
- Passengers traveling with a diplomatic passport
- Passenger with a residency card for a Schengen member state or European micro state:
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland – plus Monaco, San Marino, Vatican City (European micro States)
Note: The UK is not a Schengen member state