Recommended connection times
- Int’l arrival to Tradewind departure: 90 min
- Tradewind arrival to int’l departure: 2 hrs
60 minutes prior
All flights close 30 mins before departure
Check-in is with Signature Flight Support in the main terminal.
Tradewind is located at Counter 01. In some instances, if the luggage belt is not operational, Tradewind may be moved to Counter 26.
For airline transfers, Tradewind guests who have provided connecting flight info will be met by our agent in the arrivals hall.
50 lb/23 kg per person, inclusive of all carry-ons and hand luggage
On arrival to Antigua, all Tradewind guests are escorted by our team through immigration and customs and to their connecting airline check-in areas. For Private jet transfers, immigration and customs is performed at the FBO for a quick transfer to the awaiting aircraft.
Layover Accommodations and Activities
For overnights or long layovers, opt for these great options:
- Blue Waters Resort & Spa – 15-20 minute drive from airport
- Carlisle Bay – 40 minute drive from airport
- Hodges Bay Resort & Spa – 10 minute drive from the airport, lunch/dinner options available
- Jumby Bay Island – short ferry/boat ride away from airport
- Ocean Point Hotel – 10 minute drive from airport, day passes available for purchase until 6pm