Private Charter to Quebec, Canada
Experience the ultimate in convenience and comfort with a private charter directly into the Quebec/Jean Lesage International Airport (YQB/CYQB). Our modern fleet of Pilatus PC-12s is perfectly suited for regional flights from the New York, Connecticut, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Pittsburgh areas and beyond!
Now operating the largest fleet of on-demand Pilatus PC-12s in the U.S., Tradewind offers the best availability in the industry for private charter flights to Quebec Airport, Canada.
The Swiss-build Pilatus PC-12 features a pressurized cabin, air-conditioning, and comfortable seating for 8 passengers with a full complement of luggage.
Ski resorts just a short drive from Quebec Airport:
- Mont Sainte Anne – 55 minute drive
POPULAR ROUTES TO QUEBEC (YQB/CYQB):
|Westchester, NY (HPN)||90 minutes|
|Teterboro, NJ (TEB)||96 minutes|
|Farmingdale, NY (FRG)||96 minutes|
|Boston, MA (BOS/BED)||72 minutes|
Commuting Regularly to Quebec?
Discover our Goodspeed Card charter program which offers significant savings and other benefits. Starting as low as 10 hours. Click here to learn more.
Book your next trip!
Our charter team is standing by to assist with every detail for your next trip. Fill out our Charter Quote form or contact us today!
PAY AS YOU GO
- No upfront or membership fees
- Competitive hourly rates
- Pay only for the charter you fly
- Lock in departure time at booking (no sliding departure window as with other programs)
GOODSPEED CARD CHARTER PROGRAM
- Pay for only the time you fly. No empty leg or re-positioning fees
- No initiation or membership fees
- 20-30% less than similar programs
- Aircraft: Pilatus PC-12
- Starting at only 10 hours