This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for flytradewind.com.
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners and controllers of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. This information is stored in the United States. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We collect only the information you voluntarily provide to us in order to provide you the services you request. You are not required to provide any information to us, however, in such case we may not be able to provide you the services you request.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
We will not use your personal information to make automated decisions which would produce legal effects concerning you or that would otherwise significantly affect your interests.
We will not transfer your data outside of the United States.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You may also do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number listed below:
- Access any data we have about you.
- Correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Have us provide any data we have about you to a third-party of your choosing.
- At any time you may withdraw your consent to our use of any data we have about you.
- Express to us or a supervisory authority any concern or complaint you have about our use of your data.
To the extent permissible by applicable law, we will retain your personal information only for such period as necessary to satisfy or to fulfill the following:
- The purposes for which that personal information was provided;
- An identifiable and ongoing business need, including record keeping;
- A specific legal or regulatory requirement; and/or
- A requirement to retain records that may be relevant to any notified regulatory investigations or active legal proceedings.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Tradewind Aviation, LLC is the controller of your personal information. Should you wish to contact us for any reason, you may contact us at [email protected].
Effective Date: May 25, 2018